We’re looking for Lead UI Artists to join our team.
Lead UI Artist
What you’ll be doing
As a Lead UI Artist you’re a highly experienced and respected contributor and manager. You’ll ensure the team is capable of carrying out their tasks, and are creatively stretched with the appropriate level of support and training.
You’re an expert at graphic design and its application to user interface. You’re highly adaptable and target the UI solution depending on the game genre, the platform and target audience.
You’re highly knowledgeable on UX Design, Motion Design and the relationship between UX, UI & MD.
You’re at ease with workflow/pipeline management, managing direct reports within your craft team: producing results that are greater than the sum of the individual contributors. You are the go to person for your craft – for art production and can confidently represent the craft to clients.
What we’re looking for
- Several released games demonstrable in a showreel/ portfolio
- A key contributor to the studio output
- Proven expertise in your craft
- Proven experience as a mentor
- Experience creating UI for games that use Unreal Engine a distinct advantage
- Previous experience as a Lead UI Artist an advantage
- Undergone Line-Management training a plus
- Experience in Design Thinking methodologies a plus
- Experience speaking at conferences a plus