As Studio Coordinator in our Nottingham office, you’ll be responsible for maintaining the smooth running of the studio’s workspaces, equipment, events, and logistics. You’ll work closely with the Operations Manager to champion our culture and help create a positive working environment.This will also include managing relationships with employees, vendors, and service providers.
What you’ll be doing
- Meet and greet staff and visitors and provide general admin support to visitors and candidates.
- Maintain a well organised, enjoyable studio environment
- Organise social activities and events locally and internationally as required
- Management of all travel arrangements for existing and prospective hires including but not limited to attendance at trade shows, client visits, etc
- Manage meeting rooms, and seating arrangements as required
- Order and maintain kitchen, office, cleaning and washroom supplies
- Manage all incoming and outgoing mail and packages, including supporting the IT team with international shipping as required
- Request and coordinate any office repairs, shredding, or related business service needs
- Ensure the health and wellbeing of all staff and visitors to the Nottingham location, being aware of the requirements to provide a Covid secure environment.
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers
- Management of petty cash
- Proactively identify problems and solutions
- Other duties as assigned
What we’re looking for
- A proven Studio Coordinator with experience of supporting senior stakeholders within creative industries
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Comfortable juggling priorities in a fast paced environment
- Comfortable giving instructions and guidance to others regardless of status
- Solutions focussed, with a flexible attitude
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- While the majority of the team are able to choose a hybrid work from home or office week, this role will require you to work in the studio Monday – Friday.